Orbital scrubbing technology truly delineates itself with its chemical-free finish removal capabilities; delivering massive labor and material cost reductions and improved indoor air quality versus traditional stripping methods. However, with the competitive orbital scrubbers on the market having extremely high costs of ownership due to frequent break-downs, limited warranty coverage or required service intervals to keep from voiding warranty coverage, a lot of those savings are given back.
Not anymore. The new S-20 orbital scrubber from Pacific Floorcare® delivers on both fronts. It has the highest down pressure in the 10-gallon (38-liter), 20-inch (510 mm) orbital category and is the only one protected by a comprehensive machine warranty and a 2-year / 1,200 hour isolator warranty (competitors call these “wear items”). From unmatched cleaning specifications to industry-first technologies to industry-best warranty protection, the S-28 orbital gets the job done – at a price you can afford. This machine’s “get it done” features and options include:
- 75 & 100 lb (34 & 45 kg) down pressure – the top in the 10-gallon (38-liter), 20-inch (510 mm) orbital scrubber class
- 2-year / 1,200 orbital isolator warranty – the industry’s only orbital isolator warranty
- BatteryShield™ – the first integrated automatic wet battery protection system
- 155 AH Wet Batteries – delivers max run times up to 4 hours
- 60 dBA – low, “whisper quiet” operation offers anytime cleaning
- Optional HydroLink® single-point battery watering system
The S-20 orbital has instantly become the leader in 20-inch (510 mm) orbital scrubbers. Combining all these features with the most affordable prices in the category and simplest operation makes the S-20 orbital a high value for you and your operations.