Orbital scrubbing technology truly delineates itself with its chemical-free finish removal capabilities; delivering massive labor and material cost reductions and improved indoor air quality versus traditional stripping methods. However, with the competitive orbital scrubbers on the market having extremely high costs of ownership due to frequent break-downs, limited warranty coverage or required service intervals to keep from voiding warranty coverage, a lot of those savings are given back.
Not anymore. The new S-28 orbital scrubber from Pacific Floorcare® delivers on both fronts. It has the highest down pressure in the 20-gallon (76-liter), 28-inch (711 mm) orbital category and is the only one protected by a comprehensive machine warranty and a 2-year / 1,200 hour isolator warranty (competitors call these “wear items”). From unmatched cleaning specifications to industry-first technologies to industry-best warranty protection, the S-28 orbital gets the job done – at a price you can afford. This machine’s “get it done” features and options include:
- 160 lb (73 kg) down pressures – the top in the 20-gallon (76-liter), 28-inch (711 mm) orbital scrubber class
- 2-year / 1,200 orbital isolator warranty – the industry’s only orbital isolator warranty
- BatteryShield™ – the first integrated automatic wet battery protection system
- 260 AH Wet Batteries – delivers max run times approaching 5.5 hours
- TTS – industry-first tank treatment system keeps recovery tanks smelling fresh
- HEPA Filtration & 63 dBA – combination delivers highest indoor environmental quality
- On-board chemical dispensing – first chemical injection system to combine speed sensitive solution flow with “off the shelf” chemical containers
Although new, the S-28 orbital instantly becomes the leader in 28-inch (711 mm) orbital scrubbers. Combining all these features with the most affordable prices in the category and simplest operation makes the S-28 orbital a high value for you and your operations.